*🌲The Mind of God Daily Devotional🌲*
*Author : Pastor Enitan Olusola*
*🗣️Don't be afraid to witness Jesus Christ to people around you.*
Bible Reading: Acts 21:1-15
*Memory Verse:*
Acts 21:13: "Then Paul answered, What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus."
*🗣️Confession*
I receive grace and strength to witness Jesus Christ to the world in Jesus name.
*The Message*
In the book of Acts 21:1-15, different disciples prophesied to Paul and asked him not to go to Jerusalem because they would bind him and kill him. Paul answered them, "What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? For I am ready not to be bound only but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus Christ." Acts 21:13. Paul did not allow people to discourage him and was ready to witness Jesus Christ despite the fact that his life was in danger. Paul faced his fear, witnessed to different people in the land, and he became a solution to his generation and his name entered the book of Life. May God give you boldness and strength to witness our Lord Jesus Christ to the world and make you a solution to your generation in Jesus name.
Please, determine to be a soul winner today, not a soul destroyer. God is ready to bless and reward anyone that is ready to reconcile sinners back to him. I remember a day when I went out for evangelism. On that day, the sun smote me and I decided to rest in a place. When I sat down, I dozed off for a while and I had a word to open my bible to John 14:14 and he said because you witness for me today, I entered a covenant of answered prayer with you today. Glory be to God, eyes of the blind were opened, different people received their healing and God made the barren to carry their baby.
Fear of persecution and death has put many believers that are supposed to rule their world in bondage. Many believers want God to bless them and give them special miracles, but they don't want to do the work of an evangelist.
Do you want to shine forever like a star? Do you want God to answer your prayer speedily? Do you want God to use your hand to perform notable and special miracles? If your answer to the above question is Yes, please face your fear, go out and witness Jesus Christ to someone today. May God be with you, put his word in your mouth and make you shine forever like a star in Jesus name.
*👏Prayer Points👏*
1: Father, my life is available, please use me to witness your power and salvation to this generation in Jesus name.
2: Father, please give me wisdom to witness your word to this generation in Jesus name.
3: Father, please let the word of my mouth win souls to the kingdom of God in Jesus name.
4: Father, please give me boldness and strength to witness your word to the world in Jesus name.
5: Father, please give me all the resources that I need to witness Jesus Christ to this generation and back me up with signs and wonders in Jesus name.
*🧚♀️Follow up*
1: For counseling,prayer and bible study ,connect with us on WhatsApp No :+2348056551461
2: Kindly click the link below to like & follow us on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/Tecprm4christ?mibextid=ZbWKwL
Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment