Thursday, May 15, 2025

God can do it again.*

*🎄The Mind of Christ Daily Devotional🎄*

*🫵God can do it again.* 

Bible Reading:Exodus 16:25-36

*Memory Verse :*

Exodus 16:4 Then said the LORD to Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or not.

*🗣️Confession:*

I have faith in God, he will satisfy my soul with good things in Jesus' name. 

*The Message :*

In today's bible reading, the children of God were in the wilderness of sin, where there was no food to eat and no water to drink.  They cried unto the lord and God heard their cry, rained bread from heaven to feed them for 40 years. God did this thing to prove to them whether they would continue to serve him, follow his instructions, and let them know that God can do all things. 

Moreso, God rained bread from heaven to let us know that God can do it again in our lives. 

*I prophecy! As many people who have faith in God, God will hear your cry, and prove to you that He is your Maker in Jesus' name.*

Jesus christ is the same yesterday, today, and forevermore. What God did in the lives of people in the past, he can do it again and again. 

I remember a day when I needed money to pay my house rent and to settle some bills in my house. God commanded someone to send money to me, and I paid all my debt. 

*🫵I have good news for the reader of this message, God can do it again in your life, and I prophecy, may God wipe away your reproach forever in Jesus' name*

What you need to do is resist the devil, draw near to God, have faith in him, and do his will. 

*I prophecy! May God command your destiny helpers to locate you and lift you up forever in Jesus' name.* 

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Father, please show me your mercy and save my soul today in Jesus' name. 

2: Father, please give me a big miracle that will increase my faith and don't let me misbehave to you in Jesus' name. 

3: Father, please provide for me always and don't let me lack any good things in life in Jesus' name. 

4: Father, I am ready to obey you always, please break the yoke of poverty in my life forever and let me have money more than enough in Jesus' name. 

5: Father, please command my destiny helpers to locate me and help my destiny in Jesus' name. 

*✍️Follow up*

For counseling, prayer, and bible study, connect with us +2348056551461. Or join us live on TikTok by 9:15pm every day. 

Love you all, 

Pst Enitan Olusola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a servant of Men

KNOW THE TRUTH AND BE FREE Topic :Don't be a servant of Men "The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lend...