Tuesday, October 28, 2025

God will increase your wisdom

*🌲Tecprm Daily Prophetic Prayer🌲*

And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men. Luke 2: 52.


*🗣️Confession:* 

God will increase my wisdom and my statutes in Jesus' name.*

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: I received  wisdom to rule your world in Jesus name

2: God will increase my greatness and comfort me on every side in Jesus' name.

3: I will flourish like a palm tree in Jesus' name.

4: I will receive favour from God and men in Jesus' name.

5: God will bless me and increase me in all areas of my life in Jesus' name.

*👉May God hasten your big miracle in Jesus' name*

*🌈Watch Word: Seek the Lord, do good, and depart from all manner of evil, and it shall be well with your soul in Jesus' name.*

*Good Morning,*

Love you all,

Pst Enitan Olusola
WhatsApp No: +2348056551461.
https://www.facebook.com/share/1Bak8uS6gX/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a servant of Men

KNOW THE TRUTH AND BE FREE Topic :Don't be a servant of Men "The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lend...