Friday, March 21, 2025

word of Knowledge

*Hour of Victory*

*Word of Knowledge as at March 20th,2025*

 *Preacher : Pastor Enitan*
 
A. Someone is harvesting potato, and it means good things is coming .

*Prayer Points :*

 1:Father ,please let me harvesting good things this year in Jesus name

2: Father ,please don't allow destroyer to destroy my harvest in Jesus name.

*2. I saw a door opened*

*Prayer Points*

1: Father ,please let the doors of good things opened for me continually,don't let it close day and night in Jesus name.

2: I command all the doors of good things that close against me be opened by fire in Jesus name.

I prophesy ,doors of financial breakthrough ,Marital breakthrough ,international breakthrough etc will open for you in Jesus name.

*Follow up*

Please ,to Join us to pray every night by 9pm on WhatsApp ,text your WhatsApp Number and your name to +2348056551461.

Love you all,

Pst Enitan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a servant of Men

KNOW THE TRUTH AND BE FREE Topic :Don't be a servant of Men "The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lend...