*The Mind of Christ Daily Devotional*
Author : Pastor Enitan Olusola
Date : 13th February, 2025
**Without Wilderness Experience, No Promised Land**
*Bible Reading : Exodus13: 15-22*
**Memory Verse:**
Exodus 13:18 (NKJV)
. So God led the people around by way of the wilderness of the Red Sea. And the children of Israel went up in orderly ranks out of the land of Egypt.]
**Confession:**
God will give me grace not to disappoint God in Jesus' name.
**The Message**
According to the book of Exodus 13:17, God led the people of Israel through the wilderness to test them, to prevent them from changing their minds and going back to the land of Egypt.
Wilderness experience refers to the challenges of life that all believers of Christ must pass through to be tested, to know God, to become strong, and to learn how to fight the battles of life. No wilderness experience, no glory, honor, and promised land. *I pray God will give you grace to pass your wilderness experience test in Jesus' name.*
The higher the glory, the greater your wilderness experience. Your wilderness experience may be different from my own wilderness experience. Wilderness tests may come in the form of barrenness, sickness, delay in marriage, and poverty. May God see you through in Jesus' name.
I remember when I was passing through the wilderness of financial crisis. I found it difficult to provide for my family, pay my house rent, and other financial obligations. During this period, people that I thought loved me left me and laughed at me. I faced many challenges, lost everything, except God.
During this period, I paid attention to prayer, the word of God, and God proved himself in my life and turned my life around for good. May God remember you and turn your life around for good in Jesus' name.
The mind of Christ for the reader of this message today is not to worry about the wilderness experience you are passing through now. Be patient, focus on God, do his will, and what you are passing through now will turn into a big testimony in Jesus' name.
**Prayer Points**
1. Father, please help me not to misbehave before you this year in Jesus' name.
2. Father, please give me grace to pass my wilderness experience test in Jesus' name.
3. Father, please let what I am passing through now lead to my celebration in Jesus' name.
4. Father, please don't allow me to die in the wilderness in Jesus' name.
5. Father, please let my glory arise and shine in Jesus' name.
*🧚♀️Follow up*
1: For counseling,prayer and bible study ,connect with us on WhatsApp No :+2348056551461
2: Kindly click the link below to like & follow us on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/Tecprm4christ?mibextid=ZbWKwL
Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment