Page

Sunday, February 9, 2025

Seek the Lord*

*🌴The Mind of God Daily Devotional🌴*

*Author : Pastor Enitan Olusola*

*Date :  Monday 10th, February ,2025*

*🧚‍♂️Theme: Seek the Lord*

*Bible Reading: Psalm 34:1-10*

*Memory Verse:*

Psalms 34:2-4 (NKJ)  I sought the LORD, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears.


*🗣️Confession*

I will seek the Lord. He will hear my cry and deliver me from all my fears in Jesus’ name.

*The Message*

According to the scripture, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." (Matthew 7:7)

God wants you to seek him early, so that he can draw near to you, help you, deliver you from your fears, and empower you against the forces that want to destroy your soul.

According to Psalm 34:4, David sought the Lord, He heard him and delivered him from all his fears. God wants to deliver you from all your fears, but He wants you to repent from your sinful ways, humble yourself before Him, and seek His face with fasting and prayer. 

*🫵May God open your eyes today in Jesus’ name.*

One of the weapons that Satan uses to cage many believers is fear. Fears of negative medical reports, fears of poverty, fear of failure, and fear of untimely death.

I remember in the year 2015, I had a voice that I and my late brother Oluyemi Enitan would not see the end of that year. On November 21, 2015, I received bad news that my brother had died.

*🫵I prophesy, your ear will not hear bad news this year in Jesus’ name.*

Fear gripped my heart, and I heard the voice again, "You are the next to die." After a few days, I began to see dead people and fighting skeletons in my dreams every day. One day, I sought the Lord; He heard my prayer and delivered me from my fear. On that faithful day, God spoke to me and said, "Your case is different," and He entered into a covenant with me. Glory be to God! God added another year to my life today. Please, join me to magnify the Lord.

*The word of God is talking to the reader of this message. Don't be afraid; untimely death is not your portion in Jesus' name*. If God can deliver me and add another year to my life today, He will fight for you and deliver you from all your fears today in Jesus' name.

*🫵I prophesy that evil prophecy or dream will not come to pass in your life in Jesus' name.*

Don't allow Satan to use fear to put you in hard bondage. Resist the devil, draw near to God, sin no more, confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, and God will deliver you from all your fears in Jesus' name.

**🗣️Call to Salvation**

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. Please have mercy on me, wipe away my iniquities with your blood, remove the heart of stone from me, give me a heart of flesh, write my name in the book of Life, and use me for your glory in Jesus' name.

**🙏Prayer Points🙏**

1. Father, please have mercy on me and give me grace to sin no more in Jesus' name.

2. Father, please give me the grace to know you on time in Jesus' name.

3. Father, please hear my cry today and deliver me from all my fear in Jesus' name.

4. Father, please let your blood cancel all negative reports (evil prophecy, dream) about me and let good things begin to enter my life in Jesus' name.

5. Please join me to celebrate Pastor Enitan Olusola and pray that God should anoint him with fresh oil and give him long life and prosperity in Jesus' name.

**Follow Up & Feedback**

1:If the word of God touched you today and you want more of God, continue to read and study your Bible and follow us online by texting your name and WhatsApp number to +2348056551461.

2: Click the Facebook Link below to like and follow us on Facebook Page.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61570921828221&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment