Wednesday, February 5, 2025

*🫵Pursue your good dreams and vision.*

*🌲The Mind of Christ Daily Devotional🌲*

*Author : Pst Enitan Olusola*

*🧚‍♀️February 4th,2025*

*🫵Pursue your good dreams and vision.*

*Bible Reading:*Genesis 37:1-20*

*Bible Memory Verse: 

*Genesis 37:9 (NKJV)*

Then he dreamed still another dream and told it to his brothers, and said, “Look, I have dreamed another dream. And this time, the sun, the moon, and the eleven stars bowed down to me.”


*🗣️Confession:*

My good vision and dream will come to pass in Jesus’ name.

*✍️The Message*

Dreams and visions are revelation gifts that God uses to reveal His plan and purpose for His children. When God is ready to settle you, He will give you a good vision or dream that will help you understand who you are, His plan for your life, and what to do to prosper in life.

*🫵I pray for the reader of this message; God will give you good dreams and visions that will change your life for good in Jesus’ name.*

In the book of Genesis 37:1-end, God gave Joseph good dreams about his future. His brethren hated him, put him in a pit, and sold him as a slave to the strange land of Egypt. Joseph received favor in the sight of his master, who made him ruler in the land; but the wife of his master set him up and sent him to prison. Joseph never gave up; he continued to pursue his dream, developed his gifts, and his gifts made him rule his generation for good.

*🫵I prophesy to your life; your gifts will make room for you and take you to high places in life in Jesus’ name.*

In the journey of destiny, you will face diverse kinds of temptations, but never give up, work hard, fear the Lord, and focus on your good dreams and vision.

I remember when God asked me to start the ministry, I faced different kinds of temptations from people whom I thought loved me. Many of them betrayed me, talked down to me, and did everything possible to stop me from doing His work. I ignored them; I focused on my good dream. Glory be to God, the ministry has been established, and God is using it to win souls for His kingdom.

You have a good dream; pursue it, and you will succeed in Jesus’ name.

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1. Father, please help me and give me a good vision or dream today in Jesus’ name.

2. Father, please let all my good dreams and visions come to pass in Jesus’ name.

3. Father, please don’t allow enemies to kill my good dream in Jesus’ name.

4. Father, please help me to fulfill my destiny in Jesus’ name.

5. Father, please don’t let me be a failure at the edge of success in Jesus’ name.

*🧚‍♂️Follow up*

For counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61570921828221&mibextid=ZbWKwL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a servant of Men

KNOW THE TRUTH AND BE FREE Topic :Don't be a servant of Men "The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lend...