Friday, February 7, 2025

Power Past Power*

*🌴THE MIND OF CHRIST DAILY   DEVOTIONAL🌴*

*DATE ;  Saturday 8th February ,2025*

*AUTHOR : PASTOR ENITAN OLUSOLA*

*Theme :Power Past Power*

*Bible Reading: Exodus 7:1-12*

*Memory Verse:*

Exodus 7:12 (NKJV) For every man threw down his rod, and they became serpents. But Aaron’s rod swallowed up their rods.]


*🗣️Confession*

The power of God will swallow all the problems of my life today in Jesus’ name.

*🧚‍♂️The Message*

There is fake power and original power. God’s power surpasses Satan’s power. We can see the demonstration of the power of God and the power of darkness in the book of Exodus 7:1-12. According to Scripture, Moses and Aaron cast their rods before Pharaoh, and they turned into serpents. Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers, and they also cast down their rods, and they turned into serpents. To prove to Pharaoh that the power of God surpassed the power of the magicians, the rod of Aaron swallowed their rods.

*🫵I prophesy to the life of the reader of this message, the power of God will swallow all your battles today in Jesus’ name.*

The power of God is the best. Stop going to rivers, trees, and evil places to seek power. The power of darkness will fail you, but the power of God lasts forever.

I remember when I was in the world, I went to a herbalist to protect me against untimely death. The herbalist promised me heaven and earth and asked me to come back the following week, and I thought I had seen a solution to my problem. When I visited the herbalist’s place again, I was told that the man had died of whitlow. My eyes were opened, I ran back to God, and God saved my life.

*🫵I prophesy to your life, God will open your eyes of understanding, show you the right steps to take, and protect you from all manner of dangers in Jesus’ name.*

Power passes power. Repent from your sinful ways, draw near to God, serve him in truth and spirit, and he will endue you with the power from on high.

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1. Father, please show me your mercy and give me your life and spirit in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, please give me power to subdue all the power of darkness around me in Jesus’ name.
3. Father, please don’t let me see problems that will make me run to other gods for help in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, please give me power to do good things in life in Jesus’ name.
5. Power that swallows all power of darkness! Fall upon me in Jesus’ name. Exodus 7:12

*🦵FOLLOW UP*

For counseling,prayer and bible study ,follow us on Facebook and WhatsApp No +2348056551461.

https://web.facebook.com/Tecprm4christ/about/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a servant of Men

KNOW THE TRUTH AND BE FREE Topic :Don't be a servant of Men "The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lend...