*🎄The Mind of Christ Daily Devotional🌲*
*🧚♂️Author : Pastor Enitan Olusola*
*🧚♀️Date : February 3rd,2025*
*✍️Theme :Everything works together for good.*
*Bible Reading: Genesis 45:1-8*
*Memory Verse:
Genesis 45:8 (NKJV)*
So now it was not you who sent me here, but God; and He has made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and a ruler throughout all the land of Egypt.
*🗣️Confession:"*
God will make me a father to all nations and rulers throughout the land in Jesus' name.
*The Message:*
According to Genesis 37:1-20, Joseph had a dream, told his brethren, and they hated him. They put him in a pit and sold him to a stranger, not knowing that God was using them to push him to where he would fulfill his destiny.
*🫵I prophesy to the life of the reader of this message, God will use everything He created to push you to where you will manifest your glory in Jesus' name.*
According to Genesis 45:1-7, Joseph's good dream came to pass; all his brothers came to bow down for him, and he delivered them from famine, fed them, gave them money, and provided accommodation in the land of Egypt.
When the brethren of Joseph were worried about what they had done to him in the past, Joseph's eyes were opened, and he realized that God had used his brethren to help him fulfill his destiny. He said, "So now it was not you who sent me here, but God; and He has made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and a ruler throughout all the land of Egypt." (Genesis 45:8)
In the journey of destiny, God can use anything to preserve you and help you make your good dream come to pass.
One day, I prayed until 2 a.m. in the midnight and fell asleep. Around 3 a.m., a thief broke my door, put a gun to my head, and later carried my property away. When they left, I was asking God different kinds of questions. Why me? Why does God allow this to happen to me? I prayed! I did everything God asked me to do. Why me? God kept quiet.
Due to what happened, I came late to my place of work, and when I got to the front of my office, I saw that the wind had cut down all the high tension electrical poles and destroyed my company's building. Then God spoke to me and said, "You are asking me, why me? Look at your time, look everywhere, and see what happened. Can you see that this happened exactly at the time you always come to this place? You don’t know that I allowed arm robbers to attack you so that you would not be killed by electric wire?" Immediately, my eyes were opened and I gave glory to God.
In the journey of destiny, God knows what is best for you. Stop crying because of what you are going through now. Don't kill yourself because someone disappointed you or treated you badly. What you are facing now is a ticket to enter your realm of glory, and as God lives, your good dream will come to pass, and you will rejoice forevermore in Jesus' name.
*👏Prayer Points👏*
1. Father, please help lead and order my steps this month to where I will fulfill my destiny in Jesus' name.
2. Father, please use everything you created to protect me, help me, and lift me up in Jesus' name.
3. Father, please don't let me be a failure at the edge of success in Jesus' name.
4. Father, please let all the people who rejected me witness my big miracle in Jesus' name.
5. Father, please make me a father to nations and let me rule my world for good in Jesus' name.
*🧚♂️Follow up*
For counseling, prayer, and Bible study, connect with us on Facebook and WhatsApp at +2348056551461.
Love you all,
Pst Enitan Olusola
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61570921828221&mibextid=ZbWKwL
No comments:
Post a Comment